Tuesday, December 1, 2015

CPS DRAGGING THINGS OUT IN COURT

CPS DRAGGING THINGS OUT IN COURT
11/30/2015
        
Too many times we find ourselves in front of a judge for a traffic fine or a misdemeanor. Never do we ever think about finding ourselves in front of a judge in the fight of the lifetime for our families, however; when we do, we want that fight to be over quickly. So we do what we have to do and jump through those God forsaken hoops they tell us we have to do to make them see we are not that bad of PARENTS!!!

           What am I talking about? Child Protective Services; (from here on out to be called CPS). What is a Case Services Plan or a Plan of Action? What are Team Meetings? What is an in-home visit? Why are parents expected to attend parenting classes after having multiply children? How can the state get away with less that appropriate care of child when parent’s take better care? How can a State agency get away with changing the whole name of a child on a birth certificate and handing a child over to foster care with intentions of adoption out right? How can an agency expect a parent that is disabled to find and hold a job? Turn in a psychological evaluation form from your private psychologist? And; What are they actual meant to do for the Parent? The actual list can go on forever and these are just some of the things I have come across in the last few days.

           Now do not get me wrong some things like finding and maintaining suitable housing for children is understandable. Or entering into drug treatment centers if there is a problem with drugs, however there better be verifiable proof there are drugs and not some random half-hearted drug test that can be tampered with. CPS is not and never has been a friend to families and they are getting worse. Now they are blatantly violating the Indian Child Welfare Act (from here on out to be called ICWA)!

           They turn a family upside down and inside out and then when a family gets the help they need and turn to the one Nation that will fight for their GOD-GIVEN RIGHTS they laugh in their face and tell them “YOU FORGED DOCUMENTS” REALLY, now you have pissed this White/Indian off!!! You got away with taking my children because I was naïve; LET ME PROVE MY HERITAGE! We all come from some kind of background so why is it so hard for people to accept it when we claim our heritage? It seems that CPS is running amuck and taking all these children and not caring who’s feet they are stepping on or who’s government system they are running over!

           I remember watching on TV growing up the old Western movies that were educational to a point about the Treaties that were signed protecting the Indians and their children as they were the true natives to this land. What happen to this respect we once gave them? Has that respect been breed out of us just like we are breeding out respect for the parent and teaching our children that taking away the (CELL PHONE) is considered abuse? Taking away all those expensive toys and gadgets is abuse then what the hell was it when I grew up? I never heard of CPS coming and doing a home inspection and making sure there were no toys on the floor and breakfast dishes were washed, dried, and put away. A house that is not lived in, is not a HOME! SHOW ME YOUR HOME CPS!!!

           You’re a new mother I understand sending that mother to parenting classes, sure; but a mother and father of four children let alone a parent like me that had six! Please this world is not built on one way of doing things and not every person has the same personality and what works for one child most definitely may not work for another. Your programs are flawed, to the point of being absurd! You never look at the family as a unit, you tear them apart like you are a shredding machine; and with only two months of in-class studies, damn I have more education than you do with six years and could still never chance that call to just rip that family apart without first intense home visitation.

           You get a call and you are right there; “we are here to take your children” “we do not care what you say”. Good Lord people; think before you leap, you called me in for a drug test knowing full well I PERSONALLY NEVER ONCE TOUCHED THE STUFF! I swear if these people had common sense before becoming CPS Caseworkers “THEY LOST IT AFTERWARDS!”

           In the last couple of months it has also come to my attention that CPS is going into hospitals and taking NEWBORN CHILDREN from parents! For what reason? One case that crossed my desk was where the mother caught a case was because the nurse (a MANDATED REPORTER) said “MOTHER DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO CHANGE A DIAPER PROPERLY AND IS NOT BONDING WITH CHILD PROPERLY!” How in God’s name can these people be JUDGE and PERSICUTIONER of a person when most of them have never had a child of their OWN? The next cases that crossed my desk and seems to be the common course of action now a day is; “FAILURE TO THRIVE”, “NEGLECT”, and “EXISTING PAST.” Caseworkers are even going as far as saying that parent’s are now threatening their lives of bodily harm and obtaining personal protection orders (PPO) against parents just because they refuse to back down and walk away from their children.

           What happens when a parent; regardless if that parent is a step-parent or a biological parent gets falsely accused of sexual abuse? Mind you we are not discounting the millions of cases that come across our desks everyday that have this element, but honestly to use CPS to retrieve a child for monetary value for back child support and convince that child that the other parent has touched them inappropriately? What happens to a child that stands up and says this never happened? They end up in juvenile detention centers! Should a father give a child a bath now a days it is considered inappropriate! Another father is not allowed to go home to his wife and daughter because of a charge he paid for years prior because he was young and chorused to take a plea! This man has not seen his daughter only ever gets to hear his daughter’s voice on the phone and see her grow in pictures! CPS says because he has a past he cannot be around his own flesh and blood! Never charged!


           When you set at your computer and say these are not real and this cannot happen let me tell you, it most certainly can happen! I see it every day, I was personally a victim of it so some years ago and it has not changed; yes it has, IT HAS GOTTEN WORSE! These people that I have described have done nothing wrong but want to have their families and be a family! DO NOT TURN A BLIND EYE TO WHAT YOU READ HERE THEY NEED YOUR HELP, GET INVOLVED, AND SPREAD THE WORD! PLEASE, WE PRAY THAT YOU THE PEOPLE HAVE THE COMPASION TO SHARE THIS AND JOIN THE MOVEMENT! THANK YOU FOR READING…

10 comments:

  1. they are trying to this to my family as well. trying to destroy at what cost? For every one CPS worker killed by a despairing parent is one more tragedy that the CPS worker deserved. CPS workers are filled with the demons they hate. They are blind to their own shortfalls. Curse all the corrupt workers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are working on adopting my only grand babies to a foster home and it is all a bunch of lies and corruption that put my babies there to start with :( Everyone of the Devils involved should be punished to the fullest extent!!

      Delete
  2. I was accused of being a drug addict and they would notbleave me alone with 15 calls week from my ex husbands mother and him just to finally get my 2 oldest kids separated and my two youngest kids in Foster familys. Then cps refused to work a safety plan stating that I wasn't in there lives enough. They never gave me a chance ever. Now I have become one of the worst drug addicts I know and am not able to see any of my babies. I need any help anyone can offer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found a church that offered a Divorce group. Little did I know, that it would introduce me to so much more. First thing Hon, you need to get clean. Go into detox the N.A. groups will make you feel like you found your long lost family. I don't know enough about your case, but friend me. You Are Not Alone . Jill Mitchell Worcester Mass

      Delete
    2. Don't get me started on Cyps and their bullshit system. Its a time wasting, money wasting, family wasting organisation that keeps themselves employed by dragging the families through a court system that equally needs the money too. Its not about whats right, but about how much money can be made. People are just a by product to them. Remain flabbergasted at their employment of ignorant inept people that have no life skills and no ability to gauge the overall whole situation let alone make a decision for longterm consequence. Just don't get me started. I had a media ban placed on me to stop me divulging their screw ups, standing on behalf of people that were made terrified of the organisation, despite family/friends and children dying in their system. Just don't get me started.

      Delete
    3. kids can make us step up, take away the kids and add that stress, take away need not to be a druggie.

      Delete
  3. I need help , i have had my children taken by an out of control cps worker, Kelly Joseph in Hardin Co Ky. I am a GOOD MOM, nothing she said was true, nothing, everything was lies. I need help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Washtenaw County, MI.
    My story is long, but the TL;dr version follows:
    Ex was a pedophile. CPS told me he was a pedophile. I didn't believe CPS, fought and won a case in 2009-2010. 2013 comes along, ex admits to molesting my child for 6 years under my nose. I turn ex in. CPS takes the kids because my name appeared in 5 separate reports, which were all the same incident the initial report was made on. Children are given to my ex in laws, (the pedophile's parents) because this is where they received care while I was at work. Psych eval done, because I am autistic there was no way "I knew or could have known" what was going on, but because I "should" have known, parental rights are terminated. The adoption has been finalized for over a year, but because my daughter and I testified against my ex husband, my ex in laws will not allow me to see my sons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://silencednomore.blogspot.com/2015/05/beginnings-51515.html

    ReplyDelete